- 5 Tools to solve browser compatibility issues
- 7 Fresh and Simple Ways to Test Cross-Browser Compatibility
- 20+ Online Tools for Website Validation and Testing [ updated - 11/9/10 ]
- But it Doesn’t Validate, from Net-Tutsplus [ updated - 11/25/10 ]
- Cross Browser Compatibility, By Warren Baker
- Problems with Using Website Validation Services [ updated - 11/9/10 ]
- Validating your HTML, by Mark Norman Francis
- The HTML5 test score is an indication of how well your browser supports the upcoming HTML5 standard and related specifications. [ updated - 11/25/10 ]
- Launchlist is intended to help and encourage web designers and developers to check their work before launch. [ updated - 11/25/10 ]
Recommended by Students
- CanIuse.com – Compatibility tables for support of HTML5, CSS3, SVG and more in desktop and mobile browsers. [ updated - 12/15/10 ] recommended by AcademyX CSS Student, Vince P.
Please support this site
If you find Max's Web Designer Links and Resources useful and beneficial to you, please consider helping with its ongoing production by making a donation.
Why donate? Although the information on this website is free and compiled with the hope that it helps you, it takes quite a bit of time and hard work to maintain and update such valuable information.